This Doggy Shampoo Bar is perfect for the animal lover!! Not only does it cleanse your furry friends, the Oats help soothe dry, irritated skin! Tea Tree, Lavender, Citronella and Cedarwood Pure Essential Oils work together to protect your dogs from pests like fleas, ticks and mosquitos. Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Shea Butter cleanse and nourish their skin and fur!
Soothing Oats Doggy Shampoo
- All of our bath and body products are palm oil free. We only use essential oils for fragrance and natural colors like herbs and clays. All of our products are plant based although some recipes contain raw honey and bees wax.
- Keep your soaps dry between uses by storing them in a draining soap dish rather than laying flat in a pool of water, this will help prolong the life of your soap.
- If you're not using right away, keep soaps in a bag or air tight container. This is optional but will keep the essential oils smelling fresh longer!
- Soaps are minimally packaged with a wrap label including the name of the product and ingredients. Pictures on website are for referance only.
- We make all of our soaps by hand and try our best to duplicate the recipes. Please allow some variation between batches and sizes. Our body soaps are around 4 ounces, and around 2.75" long, 3" tall, and 1" wide.
- The FDA prohibits bath and body companies from making health related claims about their products. I am not a medical professional and do not claim that the use of my products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in my listings pertains to the properties of the specific ingredients used.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions about our products. We're happy to help!