Reishi Mushrooms have been used for thousands of years for its many potent medicinal properties. Reishi has a long list of internal benefits but is also highly beneficial topically. Reishi mushrooms contain Beta-glucans which are special sugars from mushrooms that deeply penetrate multiple layers of skin and have the ability to modulate the immune system. Reishi is also anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and has anti-allergic properties making it great for sensitive skin. Reishi can deeply hydrate, rejuvenate, and calm irritated skin. The reishi used in this soap is wild foraged Appalachian reishi. A double extraction reishi tea was made and used as the liquid in this soap recipe.
ingredients- avocado oil, castor oil, organic hemp oil, organic coconut oil, raw shea butter, olive oil, lye, double extracted reishi tea, French red clay, red Moroccan clay, neem powder, patchouli
Reishi Mushroom Soap
- All of our bath and body products are palm oil free. We only use essential oils for fragrance and natural colors like herbs and clays. All of our products are plant based although some recipes contain raw honey and bees wax.
- Keep your soaps dry between uses by storing them in a draining soap dish rather than laying flat in a pool of water, this will help prolong the life of your soap.
- If you're not using right away, keep soaps in a bag or air tight container. This is optional but will keep the essential oils smelling fresh longer!
- Soaps are minimally packaged with a wrap label including the name of the product and ingredients. Pictures on website are for referance only.
- We make all of our soaps by hand and try our best to duplicate the recipes. Please allow some variation between batches and sizes. Our body soaps are around 4 ounces, and around 2.75" long, 3" tall, and 1" wide.
- The FDA prohibits bath and body companies from making health related claims about their products. I am not a medical professional and do not claim that the use of my products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in my listings pertains to the properties of the specific ingredients used.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions about our products. We're happy to help!