If you love roses you will love this soap! We used our very own rugosa roses that bloomed mid Spring. There were hundreds of blooms each day just begging me to use the petals in a soap, so here she is! I never smelled a rose so fragrant. We made a rose water using the petals and also dried some petals for on top! It smells heavenly!
ingredients- avocado oil, olive oil, castor oil, rose hip oil, shea butter, lye, mountain spring water infused with rugosa rose petals, rose kaolin clay, cedarwood, bergamot, lavender, and rose essential oil, and topped with dried rose petals
- All of our bath and body products are palm oil free. We only use essential oils for fragrance and natural colors like herbs and clays. All of our products are plant based although some recipes contain raw honey and bees wax.
- Keep your soaps dry between uses by storing them in a draining soap dish rather than laying flat in a pool of water, this will help prolong the life of your soap.
- If you're not using right away, keep soaps in a bag or air tight container. This is optional but will keep the essential oils smelling fresh longer!
- Soaps are minimally packaged with a wrap label including the name of the product and ingredients. Pictures on website are for referance only.
- We make all of our soaps by hand and try our best to duplicate the recipes. Please allow some variation between batches and sizes. Our body soaps are around 4 ounces, and around 2.75" long, 3" tall, and 1" wide.
- The FDA prohibits bath and body companies from making health related claims about their products. I am not a medical professional and do not claim that the use of my products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in my listings pertains to the properties of the specific ingredients used.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions about our products. We're happy to help!