Carrots are packed with healing vitamin C properties. They can help skin recover faster from wounds and imperfections. Beta-Carotene reduces skin inflammation which also helps to speed up the healing process. The Carrot seed oil in this bar has anti-aging, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants! Raw honey is also full of antioxidants which can help treat acne and can slow down aging on our skin. Honey is also extremely moisturizing and soothing! The Carrot & Honey along with the luxurious oils and butters will leave your skin happy and healthy!
ingredients- avocado oil, castor oil, organic coconut oil, olive oil, raw shea butter, lye, mountain spring water, carrot juice, organic carrot seed oil, Appalachian honey, ground annatto seed, coconut husk activated charcoal
Carrot & Honey
- All of our bath and body products are palm oil free. We only use essential oils for fragrance and natural colors like herbs and clays. All of our products are plant based although some recipes contain raw honey and bees wax.
- Keep your soaps dry between uses by storing them in a draining soap dish rather than laying flat in a pool of water, this will help prolong the life of your soap.
- If you're not using right away, keep soaps in a bag or air tight container. This is optional but will keep the essential oils smelling fresh longer!
- Soaps are minimally packaged with a wrap label including the name of the product and ingredients. Pictures on website are for referance only.
- We make all of our soaps by hand and try our best to duplicate the recipes. Please allow some variation between batches and sizes. Our body soaps are around 4 ounces, and around 2.75" long, 3" tall, and 1" wide.
- The FDA prohibits bath and body companies from making health related claims about their products. I am not a medical professional and do not claim that the use of my products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in my listings pertains to the properties of the specific ingredients used.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions about our products. We're happy to help!